- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
The Advisory Committee Meeting 2022 for Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Programmes was held
The Advisory Committee meeting 2022, which was established to search for ways to make the most of Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Programmes, was held online on 20 December 2022 with the presence ofDeputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı and Director of the Turkish National Agency Mr. İlker Astarcı. participated in the Advisory Committee Meeting 2022 for Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Programmes coordinated by Turkish National Agency in Turkey.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs, Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı, in his opening speech by laying special emphasis on the importance of centralized projects, underlined the importance of opinionsand suggestions of Advisory Committee with a view to continuation of success achieved in the implementation of Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Programmes in a more effective manner.
The Director of Turkish National Agency İlker Astarcı mentioned the activities of 2022 within the scope of Erasmus + and ESC Programmes implemented in our country and introduced new decentralized Sport action. Also, he talked about the protocol signed with Turkish Airlines consisting discount tickets and the baggage allowance for the participants.
Representatives of institutions operating in a wide variety of fields, from public institutions to higher education institutions, sports federations, non-governmental organizations and professional organizations attended the meeting. They shared their recommendations for the implementation of Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Programmes.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the Turkish Exporters Assembly’s (TİM) Online Launch of “Regional Sustainable Export Mobilization İç Anadolu Training Programme”
Director General for Relations with the European Union Elif Kurşunlu attended the Closing Session of the Bruxircle 2023 Program