- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- The Sub-Committee No.4 on Economic and Monetary Issues, Capital Movements and Statistics Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.7 on Regional Development, Employment and Social Policy Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.3 on Trade, Industry and ECSC Products was held in Ankara
- The Sub-Committee No.5 on Innovation was held in Ankara
- Call for Proposals
- Social Medias
- CONTACTContact Us
Publicity Meeting for the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin held in İzmir
Publicity meeting for the 2021-2027 period of Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin, which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Directorate for EU Affairs is responsible for the administration and implementation in Türkiye, was held in İzmir on the 20th of September, 2022.
The meeting was organized as a hybrid event format under the “Strengthening of an Integrated Strategic Approach to Increase Efficiency and Productivity of IPA Funds during the third period (2021-2027)” Project which was financed by the European Union and, Directorate for EU Affairs is the beneficiary.
At the meeting, Director General for Financial Cooperation and Project Implementation Mr. Bülent Özcan delivered the opening speech. Mr. Aldo Puleo, representative of the Programme Managing Authority, and Mr. Georg Wiesner, Head of Cooperation Team of European Union Delegation to Turkey, also delivered speeches.
During the event, which was also streamed online simultaneously, presentations on the “2021-2027 period of the Cross-border Cooperation Programmes”, “2021-2027 period of the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme” and “The role of National Contact Points in the 2021-2027 period of the Cross-border Cooperation Programmes” were made by the representatives and experts of Directorate for EU Affairs. Representatives of the Programme Managing Authority and Aqaba Joint Secretariat also shared their experiences from the implemented projects previously and delivered their presentations which enlightened the implementation of potential projects within the upcoming period.
Representatives from potential beneficiaries including local and regional administrations, universities, educational institutions, professional chambers and associations, and NGOs participated in the publicity event and, have been informed about the upcoming implementation period, planned to commence in 2023.
In order to reach the presentations please click here.
You can visit https://cbc.ab.gov.tr/ and https://www.enicbcmed.eu/home to follow the calls for proposals.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the Turkish Exporters Assembly’s (TİM) Online Launch of “Regional Sustainable Export Mobilization İç Anadolu Training Programme”
Director General for Relations with the European Union Elif Kurşunlu attended the Closing Session of the Bruxircle 2023 Program