- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
Promotion Event for the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation in Black Sea Basin Programme held in İstanbul
Promotion event for the 2021-2027 period of the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programmes in Black Sea Basin, in which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Directorate for EU Affairs is responsible for the administration and implementation in our country as the National Authority, was held in İstanbul on 23rd of November, 2022.
The event was organized by support of TESIM, Managing Authority, and Joint Technical Secretariat At the event, General Director of Financial Cooperation and Project Implementation Mr. Bülent Özcan and the representatives from the Managing Authority delivered opening speeches.
Following the the presentation on the “CBC Programmes in Turkey ” the participants were informed regarding the 2021-2027 programme priorities and application details. Then the evcent continued with a forum, where TUBİTAK-MAM insitute, beneficiary from the 2014-2020 BSB programme, shared their project preparation and implementation experiences, enlightening the future projects to be implemented.
Representatives from potential beneficiaries including local and regional administrations, universities, educational institutions, professional chambers and associations, and NGO’s have participated in the promotional event.
You can visit https://cbc.ab.gov.tr/ to follow the calls for proposals for 2021-2027 period.
In order to reach presentations please click here.
2021-2027 European Institute Of Innovation and Technology (EIT) Strategic Cooperation Event organized in Ankara
Bulgaria – Türkiye Cross-border Cooperation Programme Partnership Forum held at Kırklareli University
Bulgaria-Türkiye CBC Programme 2021-2027 Call 1 First project proposals information meeting held at Kırklareli University