- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
Within the margins of the political consultations between Türkiye and Albania Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk paid an official visits to Tirana
Political consultations between Türkiye and Albania were held in Tirana on 9 December 2022 between Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs and Megi Fino, Deputy Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of Albania.
During the political consultations, bilateral relations between Türkiye and Albania, the EU accession processes of the two candidate countries as well as current regional developments were discussed extensively.
Within the margins of his visit, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı held meetings with Albania's Chief Negotiator for EU Affairs and Minister of State Majlinda Dhuka, Chairperson of the Albania-Türkiye Parliamentary Friendship Group Shpetim Idrizi and members of the Albanian Parliament.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Kaymakcı also attended meetings held with Turkish and Albanian businesspeople, academics and university students.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the Turkish Exporters Assembly’s (TİM) Online Launch of “Regional Sustainable Export Mobilization İç Anadolu Training Programme”
Director General for Relations with the European Union Elif Kurşunlu attended the Closing Session of the Bruxircle 2023 Program