- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- The Sub-Committee No.4 on Economic and Monetary Issues, Capital Movements and Statistics Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.7 on Regional Development, Employment and Social Policy Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.3 on Trade, Industry and ECSC Products was held in Ankara
- The Sub-Committee No.5 on Innovation was held in Ankara
- Call for Proposals
- Social Medias
- CONTACTContact Us
2023 Erasmus+ Sport Information Meeting was held
2023 Erasmus+ Sport Information Meeting was held on 18 January 2023, with the participation of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı, Deputy Minister of Youth and Sport, Prof. Dr. Halis Yunus Ersöz and Director of Turkish National Agency Mr. İlker Astarcı.
In his opening speech, Turkish National Agency Director İlker Astarcı mentioned the structure of Erasmus+ and ESC Programs, shared statistical datas on decentralized and centralized projects, and evaluated these datas specifically for sports projects.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı delivered a speech on Europe's sports agenda. Then, he talked about support for sports within the scope of Erasmus + and ESC Programmes and encouraged the participants to apply for 2023 calls.
In the meeting, statistics, information and application procedures about Erasmus+ Sport projects were shared. And, examples of sports projects carried out in Türkiye were presented by the project coordinator institutions. Approximately 150 representatives of over 60 institutions operating in the fied of sports attended the meeting. The meeting was also lively broadcasted via Turkish National Agency’s Youtube account.
Click here to watch the video.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the Turkish Exporters Assembly’s (TİM) Online Launch of “Regional Sustainable Export Mobilization İç Anadolu Training Programme”
Director General for Relations with the European Union Elif Kurşunlu attended the Closing Session of the Bruxircle 2023 Program