- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
The Antakya Künefesi has been registered in the EU
The application of Antakya Chamber of Commerce and Industry to the European Union (EU) has been finalized and the "Antakya Künefesi" has been registered in the EU as a geographical indication.
With this registration published in the EU Official Gazette dated March 13, 2023 and numbered L 074, the "Antakya Künefesi" is also protected in the EU against all kinds of abuse, imitation and association.
The registration of the "Antakya Künefesi" in EU, increases the recognition and competitiveness of the product; it strengthens the domestic demand and export potential and contributes to the economy and employment of the region. It will also contribute to the preservation of the historical and cultural heritage of Hatay, which is healing its wounds after the great earthquake disaster.
Together with the "Antakya Künefesi", the number of registered GI’s in the EU has reached 9 (Antep Baklavası, Aydın İnciri, Aydın Kestanesi, Bayramiç Beyazı, Giresun Tombul Fındığı, Malatya Kayısısı, Milas Zeytinyağı ve Taşköprü Sarımsağı).
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the Turkish Exporters Assembly’s (TİM) Online Launch of “Regional Sustainable Export Mobilization İç Anadolu Training Programme”
Director General for Relations with the European Union Elif Kurşunlu attended the Closing Session of the Bruxircle 2023 Program