- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
Launch of consultations on the Environmental Assessment Report under 2021-2027 Period of Interreg IPA CBC Programme between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Republic of Türkiye
Consultations on the Environmental Assessment Report on the Interreg IPA Bulgaria-Türkiye Cross-Border Cooperation Programme 2021-2027 period, for which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Directorate for EU Affairs acts as the National Authority, have been launched. In line with the EU Strategic Environmental Assessment Directive, Environmental Assessment Report and the Cross-border Strategy for Integrated Territorial Development of the Programme, is prepared by Bulgarian Ministry of Territorial Development and Public Works, which is the Managing Authority of the Programme.
The documents prepared within the scope of this environmental assessment are being presented by the Directorate for EU Affairs for consultations regarding the Edirne and Kırklareli region, which constitutes the Programme area on the Turkish side, to the central and regional administrations as well as all other institutions and third parties in the region, which are considered to be stakeholders of the Programme. In this context, the Environmental Assessment Report, Non-Technical Summary, 2021-2027 Programme Document, Territorial Strategy for Integrated Measures may be downloaded below.
In line with the European Commission procedures, submitted opinions will be considered during the preparation and implementation of the programme and related strategies, which will ensure integration of environmental considerations and potential threats to human health in the design and implementation of the Program and related strategies. Therefore, all stakeholders are expected to submit their positions until 18.01. 2022 in the electronic form via e-mail address “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
You may find the documents here.