- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- The Sub-Committee No.4 on Economic and Monetary Issues, Capital Movements and Statistics Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.7 on Regional Development, Employment and Social Policy Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.3 on Trade, Industry and ECSC Products was held in Ankara
- The Sub-Committee No.5 on Innovation was held in Ankara
- Call for Proposals
- Social Medias
- CONTACTContact Us
Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in Black Sea Basin Promotion Event and Project Training will be held in Samsun
One of the promotional activities and project trainings for the 2021-2027 period of the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Black Sea Basin, which covers 25 provinces in the Black Sea, and for which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Directorate for EU Affairs is responsible for the management and implementation in our country, will be held in Samsun on 5-6-7 July 2022.
In the event, in addition to the presentations that will provide information on the "Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Black Sea Basin and the new implementation period that will start as of 2023, the experiences of our beneficiaries who have implemented projects before within the scope of the programme will be shared, and a panel will be organized to shed light on the projects to be implemented in the upcoming period."
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs, Ambassador Faruk KAYMAKCI will participate online in the promotional event to be held on 5 July, with local governments, regional representatives of the central government, universities, educational institutions, business support organizations and potential beneficiaries of Cross-border Cooperation Programmes. Representatives from non-governmental organizations are expected to participate.
Following the promotional event, a project preparation training will be held on 6-7 July 2022 for beneficiaries who wish to apply for the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Black Sea Basin. With the two-day training, the participants will be informed about creating project ideas for Cross-border Cooperation Programmes, detailing the project activities and budget, and filling out the project forms, and their institutional capacity will be strengthened for the call for proposals to be announced at the beginning of 2023.
Within the scope of Cross-border Cooperation Programmes, financial and grant support is provided to non-profit organizations such as local and regional administrations, education and training institutions, non-governmental organizations and professional chambers, as well as SMEs, for the projects they implement jointly with their counterparts in other participating countries in the determined priority areas.
Calls for proposals can be followed at: https://cbc.ab.gov.tr/ and https://blacksea-cbc.net/
Since there is a great interest in the promotion event and project preparation training, participants will be accepted by registration and approval method in order to ensure participation from different institutions and organizations as much as possible. The registration is expected to be completed on 01/07//2022 and those interested are advised to fill out the registration form as soon as possible.
Participants from following cities are welcomed:
Amasya, Artvin, Bartın, Bolu, Çankırı, Çorum, Düzce, Giresun, Gümüşhane, İstanbul, Karabük, Kastamonu, Kocaeli, Ordu, Sakarya, Sinop, Samsun, Rize, Tekirdağ, Tokat, Trabzon, Yalova, Zonguldak
Please click here for the event agenda.
Registration forms for the event and training can be accessed from the links below:
5 July 2022, Samsun, opening event registration form
6-7 July 2022, Samsun project training registration form