- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
International Donors’ Conference held
The European Commission and the Swedish Presidency of the EU Council organized an International Donors’ Conference on 20 March 2023 in Brussels. The Conference reflects the solidarity and support given to our country following the devastating earthquakes of 6 February.
President of the Republic of Türkiye H.E. Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, addressed the opening session of the Conference virtually. Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Türkiye H.E. Mr. Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, attended the Conference in-person and addressed the participants in the pledging session.
At the Conference, the participant countries and international organizations were briefed on the “Türkiye Earthquakes Recovery and Reconstruction Assessment” (TERRA), the Government-led report prepared with support of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) on behalf of the United Nations System, the EU and the World Bank. The TERRA report outlines the loss and damage caused by the earthquakes, and presents a more resilient, sustainable recovery and reconstruction vision that is environmentally sound. The participants attending the Conference announced their contributions in light of the report.
6.05 billion Euros including grants and loans were committed for Türkiye at the International Donors Conference.