- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı participated in the EU Talks at Provinces 12: Mardin Event
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı met with the representatives of the public institutions, local authorities, and civil society organizations at the event of “EU Talks at Provinces 12: Mardin”. The event was organised in cooperation with Directorate for EU Affairs and Mardin Governorate on 21 November 2022.
In his speech, while making a broader assessment of the main dynamics of and current issues in Türkiye-EU relations and underlining the importance of the active involvement and support of local actors in Türkiye’s accession process, Deputy Minister Faruk Kaymakcı further emphasized the important responsibilities and duties of local actors in adopting and implementing an important part of the EU acquis.
In the event the participants were informed about EU funds under the Erasmus+ Programme, European Solidarity Programme, Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA) Funds, Rural Development Programme, Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme, College of Europe Scholarship Programme, Union Programmes and funding opportunities for institutions and organizations in Mardin.
During his visit to Mardin, Deputy Minister Ambassador Kaymakcı also met with students and academics at the Mardin Diplomacy Academy 5th Term Opening Meeting and the seminar entitled "Our EU Process and Opportunities for Turkish Youth" at Anadolu University.
Within the meeting entitled “Economic Transformation in the EU Accession Process", The Deputy Minister provided representations from Mardin Chamber of Commerce and Industry with information about Türkiye’s EU membership process and the European Green Deal.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the Turkish Exporters Assembly’s (TİM) Online Launch of “Regional Sustainable Export Mobilization İç Anadolu Training Programme”
Director General for Relations with the European Union Elif Kurşunlu attended the Closing Session of the Bruxircle 2023 Program