- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- The Sub-Committee No.4 on Economic and Monetary Issues, Capital Movements and Statistics Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.7 on Regional Development, Employment and Social Policy Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.3 on Trade, Industry and ECSC Products was held in Ankara
- The Sub-Committee No.5 on Innovation was held in Ankara
- Call for Proposals
- Social Medias
- CONTACTContact Us
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı participated in the EU Membership Process at Provinces 11: Eskişehir Event
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı met with the representatives of the public institutions, local authorities, and civil society organizations at the event of “EU Membership Process at Provinces 11: Eskişehir”. The event was organised in cooperation with Directorate for EU Affairs and Eskişehir Governorate on 9 November 2022.
In his speech, while making a broader assessment of the main dynamics of and current issues in Türkiye-EU relations and underlining the importance of the active involvement and support of local actors in Türkiye’s accession process, Deputy Minister Faruk Kaymakcı further emphasised the important responsibilities and duties of local actors in adopting and implementing an important part of the EU acquis.
The event also allowed the participants to earn information through presentations on EU funding under the Erasmus+ Programme, European Solidarity Programme, Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA) Funds, Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme, College of Europe Scholarship Programme, and Union Programmes. Funding opportunities for institutions and organizations in Eskişehir were further highlighted.
During his visit to Eskişehir, Deputy Minister Ambassador Kaymakcı also met with students and academics at the seminars entitled "Our EU Process and Opportunities for Turkish Youth" and "European Studies Community – Cultural Dimension of Türkiye-EU Relations" at Anadolu University.
Continuing his contacts in Eskişehir with visits to Eskişehir Chamber of Commerce and Eskişehir Chamber of Industry, the Deputy Minister informed our business circle representatives about Türkiye’s EU membership process and the European Green Deal at "Economic Transformation in the EU Accession Process" organized by Eskişehir Chamber of Industry.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the Turkish Exporters Assembly’s (TİM) Online Launch of “Regional Sustainable Export Mobilization İç Anadolu Training Programme”
Director General for Relations with the European Union Elif Kurşunlu attended the Closing Session of the Bruxircle 2023 Program