- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
Vacancy Announcement for JTS Office of Black Sea Basin Cross-border Cooperation Programme (Extension of Deadline for Application)
Two staff will be recruited for the Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) Office of Black Sea Basin Cross-border Cooperation (CBC) Programme. In the JTS Office, located in Constanta/Romania, 2 Project Officers for permanent duration and 1 Project Officer for temporary duration will be assigned to support in management of the Black Sea Basin CBC Programme.
The deadline set for submitting applications as 8 March 2021 was extended to 19 March 2021.
The recruitment process shall consist of Selection of CVs, Evaluation of the candidate Assets and the interview. Each candidate shall apply for one position only and they should send their application by email to: email@example.com.
For detailed information related to the vacancies, selection criteria, as well as the application and recruitment procedure click here.