A webinar on the current call for proposals within the scope of the Employment and Social Innovation Program (EaSI), which is one of the EU where the Directorate of EU Affairs is the national coordinator, was held on 23 June 2020 under the chairmanship of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı, Acting Director General of Financial Cooperation and Project Implementation. The Opening Remarks addrssed by following esteemed guests:
- Dr.Osman Yıldız, Vice-President, HAK-IS Confederation
- Nevzat Seyok, Vice-President, Turkish Confederation of Employer Associations
- Nurcan Önder, Director General of Labour, Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services
- Faruk Kaymakcı, Ambassador, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs
- Deputy Minister Kaymakcı made comprehensive assessments of Turkey-EU relations and Turkey’s participation to EaSI Programme and social policy and working life in Turkey.
EaSI Programme and current calls were introduced at the webinar, which included 107 participants also lively broadcasted on facebook. The participants were informed about how they should submit their project applications and the tips that they should use in preperation of their application.
There are currently three calls for proposals under the EaSI Programme.
These calls are listed below:
1. Posting of workers: enhancing administrative cooperation and access to information(VP2020/07)
2. Improving Expertise in the field of Industrial Relations (VP2020/04)
3. Information, consultation and participation of representatives of undertakings (VP2020/08)
For further information Please click the links
For the Facebook live broadcast record please click here