Within the scope of EaSI Programme, the Call for Proposal on Posting of workers: enhancing administrative cooperation and access to information was launched. The call aims at:
- Providing fair working conditions in particular in the areas of secure and adaptable employment, wages, information about employment conditions and protection in case of dismissals, social dialogue and involvement of workers, etc.
- Promoting transnational cooperation among competent public authorities and stakeholders, (including sharing of information and best practices)
- Increasing the accessibility, transparency and quality of the information concerning the terms and conditions of employment and/or of the administrative requirements to be respected, and/or of the existing practices in the Member States to monitor and enforce the provisions of the Posting of Workers directives
- Promoting the evidence basis through the collection and evaluation of original data, analysis and information specific to the posting process and posted workers’ working conditions, including through the collaboration between universities across various disciplines, research centres and institutes, and stakeholders, in particular social partners.
Under the call for proposal, legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries can be as lead applicant and co-applicants:
• EU Member States
• Iceland and Norway in accordance with the EEA Agreement;
• Albania, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey
The total budget earmarked for the EU co-financing of projects under this call is estimated at 3.390.860 EUR. Deadline for submitting applications is 30 July 2020.
For further information on the call for proposal: https://bit.ly/2YtbwtM